I’ve heard the phrase ‘Elephant in the Room’ twice – once on Telly (The Root of All Evil) and the Rickey Gervaise Radio Show. Have I tapped the cultural zeitgeist or something more sinister ….
It was a design by [Kaushal Sheth](http://www.kaushalsheth.com/) (available to any wordpress user) which I’ve tweaked. I’ve also added a couple of cool things:
* upcoming events – these will be comics I’m in, events I’ll be attending or other things of wider significance.
* [contact me!](http://www.pauljholden.com/wordpress/?page_id=834) a one stop shop for emailing me.
* [Fancy dan archives](http://www.pauljholden.com/wordpress/?page_id=1001) – which, as time permits I’ll be tidying up and adding extra coolness to.
* [Fun Stuff page](http://www.pauljholden.com/wordpress/?page_id=1004) – just somewhere to dump all of the things that I’ve done over the past while that are now buried under a mountain of posts – you’ll find a podcasts some videos and a bunch of comics.
* Ratings system – now you can play along and rate some of the strips – don’t worry I’m not taking this too seriously 🙂
And that’s it, also http://www.pauljholden.com will now just point you to the blog front page – from here you can go to the gallery or the forum (which were the only real reasons to go to the general home page anyway).
And with that, see ya later!
First from me for the new year:
And the first from ickle brother Luke (who’s 10):
I had hoped that, you know, 40 odd pages into this Dredd things would really click for me, in terms of how to draw, but it’s still as damn difficult as ever. Currently mentally blocked on page 5. Pages 1-4 were a pain and I thought, never mind, page 5 – a new dawn, let’s give it a go, but no. It’s still mental anguish and sweat every panel.